Great Secluded Tract In Southeast CO
Great secluded hunting opportunity on Las Animas Ranch miles from main roads. Wet-weather creek through the center of the property with plenty of trees and open spaces for horseback, ATV, hunting, and other adventures! Beautiful sunrise and sunset views over the surrounding ridgetops, with the Rocky Mountains in the distant background. Several possible building sites for an off-the-grid cabin. For more detailed information or to set up a showing, please contact me directly!
- Located approximately 20 miles northeast of Trinidad, 59 miles southwest of La Junta
- ½ mile from Pike and San Isabel National Forests area
- ½ mile from Pinon Canon
- Quiet/secluded property away from main roads.
- Rolling hills with some tree coverage
- Hunting opportunities for multiple species
CR 78.9, Lot #WP001
Model, Colorado 81059