Level Farm Ground Currently Enrolled In CRP Until 2022
- Interactive Map
Nice quarter section of CRP with great return on investment paying $6,916 annually until 2022. This property is extremely farmable consisting of 98% Level Class III Soils (Wiley Silt Loam 0-3%) and bordered on three sides by producing cropland. Hunting opportunities include deer, pronghorn, small game, & upland birds. Located in Game Management Unit 114 this parcel qualifies in the Colorado Landowner Preference Program for deer & pronghorn vouchers. Contact the land specialist for more information or to schedule a private showing on this unique parcel before it sells!
- 8 miles Southwest of Flagler, 27 miles east of Limon, and 100 miles southeast of Denver
- Mostly Class III Soils (Wiley Silt Loam) could be converted back to cropland once CRP contract expires.
- Close to Competitive Grain Markets & I70
- Deer, Pronghorn, Small Game & Upland Bird Hunting
- CRP Contract Paying $6,916 until 2022
- Low Annual Taxes - $455.44 (2019)
53580 County Road 46, Lot #WP001
Arriba, Colorado 80807