Tillable Farm With 3% Return And Build Sites
- Interactive Map
Highly tillable farm boasts 3.19% return on investment at list price, within 1 hour of Kansas City & St. Joseph, with excellent access, building sites, and utilities available. The current lease provides $19,000 annual income through 2023 from 120ml tillable acres rented at $145 per acre, plus the hunting rights on acres are rented at $10 per acre multiplied by 160ml acres. Access is easy from the blacktop and gravel roads on the west boundary, and a gravel road also runs along the north side. Gently rolling terrain and timber block visibility from the roads to the heart of the property, adding to the feeling of seclusion and privacy. The thick draws and rugged creek bottoms present mature oaks and towering sycamore trees, making it ideal for bowhunting, while the crop fields offer numerous stand sites for rifle hunting. The property also has multiple ponds, creeks and water holes. Given the abundance of water, food and cover, I was not surprised to see so much wildlife and sign when I toured this farm! Shown exclusively by appointment only, so call today for your private tour.
- $19,000 annual lease income through 2023 based on 120 m/l tillable acres rented for $17,400 ($145 per acre)
- Hunting rights leased for $1,600 ($10 per acre on 160ml acres)
- Build sites with blacktop frontage along State Rt D
- Gravel frontage on Vista Ave.
- Electric lines run along D and Vista, water line along Vista
- Less than 1 hour to Kansas City or St Joseph
- 15 miles to Cameron with dining, lodging, shopping and more
- Hamilton R-II Schools
State Route D, Lot #WP001
Gallatin, Missouri 64649