Ozark Farm With Tillable Soils For Row Crops, Hay Or Pasture
- Interactive Map
Rare Ozarks tract with tillable soils. With excellent soils, this farm has served its owners in many ways over the years providing a return on their investment. In the 90s corn and soybean crops and more recently hay production and rotational grazing. 2 automatic tire waterers and 2 ponds provide clean water for livestock and wildlife. The owner has reserved a couple of acres in the NE corner for food plots where hunters have enjoyed seeing large groups of deer, turkey and even black bear have been spotted visiting the property. The farmhouse has also provided an income of up to $400/month as a rental. This 2 bed, 1 bath home could easily be updated and serve as your main residence. Two large shops allow for ample working space and storage. The 3750 sq ft shop is constructed of red iron steel and has electric and water service. One corner of this space is dedicated to living quarters or an office. You can heat the shop with the outdoor wood burning boiler. Oversized doors and concrete floors make it easy to pull in heavy equipment for service or repair. Whether you are looking for a small farm to raise the kids on or a retirement farm with ROI, this is a farm worth checking out. Give us a call today.
- ROI with tillable acres or hay production
- Rotational grazing set up with automatic waterers, barbed wire perimeter fence and electric cross fencing in place with steel corners and braces.
- Excellent wildlife population filter into the property from the rolling hills and timber surrounding
- Easy access county road frontage with less than 1 mile of gravel
- Mountain Home, AR is less than 1 hour and Springfield is approximately 75 miles
- Ava and Gainesville are both less than 30 minutes away
- Rockbridge Trout Resort is 10 minutes away and offers world class fishing and fine dining
544 County Road 122
Wasola, Missouri 65773