Productive Crop Ground With Stunning Home And Reservoir
- Interactive Map
This gorgeous agricultural investment tract and stunning 5-bedroom home are sure to excite. The farm is situated in Montana’s renowned “Golden Triangle”, an area known for flowing fields of grain and amazing views of the Rocky Mountain Front. If cackling upland game birds, whitetail deer, and amazing fishing is up your alley, then a closer look would be advisable. This area is a hidden gem, and very conveniently located within about an hour’s drive from Great Falls and its international airport.
The agriculture in the area consists of winter/spring wheat, barley, canola, and hemp. With the water shares that convey with the purchase and topography of the farm, it is set up perfectly for flood irrigation, dryland farming, and highly productive pasture production. As the seller explains, wheat yields of 85+ bushel per acre are not uncommon on the irrigated portion. Twenty shares of water rights also convey with the farm, which feeds the reservoir, home, and irrigated lands.
Pheasant hunting on the property and in the areas is some of the best in Montana. Additionally, Lake Frances and Tiber Reservoir are both exceptional fisheries and are located within an easy drive. If hiking and public land access excite you, the Rocky Mountain front is just west of Conrad with amazing views, hiking, and hunting on some of the most beautiful lands and waters this country has to offer.
The 5 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath estate is elegant and flows masterfully! The stucco exterior and new lifetime guaranteed roofing mean low maintenance. With heated radiant flooring and insulated cement blocks in the basement the home was built for efficiency. The outside living space has been exceptionally designed to take in the views by the fire while observing the deer and waterfowl in and around the nearly 4-acre reservoir.
Call the listing agent today to schedule your private showing of this beautiful and productive farm offering.
- 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath home
- Two levels of living, 3,866 square feet
- Central air, new boiler for radiant basement heat, propane furnace
- Master bed and bath with jacuzzi tub
- Custom oak kitchen and den
- Oak wood flooring
- Custom double sided gas fireplace
- Triple pane gas filled windows
- Newly installed lifetime roofing
- 20 water shares convey from Pondera Canal District
- Flood irrigated farmland
- Dry land farm ground
- Pasture lands
- Predominant soils on tillable: Richey Silty Clay loam; Marcott and Ethridge Silty Clay Loam
- Income producing farm ground and pasture
- Outstanding upland bird hunting opportunities
- Big game and waterfowl hunting
- Fishing in numerous lakes/reservoirs
- Public access to national forest and state lands nearby
- Near Glacier National Park
- Great Falls International Airport – About 1 hour drive
- 5-10 minute drive to Conrad with many amenities
7445 Sollid Road
Conrad, Montana 59425