Keya Paha River Ranch In North Central Nebraska
- Interactive Map
Very seldom does an opportunity come along to acquire a piece of land that will exhilarate every capable sense while doing so simultaneously. Immediately upon stepping foot on this pristine property, the sweet fragrance from the naturally occurring stands of beautiful Ponderosa Pine that line the canyon rims is there to greet you. The peaceful sound of flowing water from the steady current of the historic Niobrara River as it slowly meanders its way along the wide swath of river bottom is funneled directly to your ears. Hear the distinct sound of a flock of Canada geese as they awaken from their nightly roost upon the massive river sandbars before preparing to feed in the fertile croplands located on the property. A lone Merriam gobbler sounds off high atop a pine tree in the predawn spring darkness while a bull elk’s bugle rings out from a distant meadow on a crisp September morning.
Adventure awaits around every corner from the countless miles of well-groomed roads that traverse this world-class live water property. Several older homesteads can be found across the property holding their stories of years gone by. Breathtaking views in every direction can be found on the multiple vantage points that are perfectly positioned throughout the property for views that you could only dream about. Watch as the west-setting sun casting its fading rays of light upon the sparkling river below creates an awe-inspiring image that cannot be duplicated. Take in the grand parade every evening as the countless whitetails, mule deer, and the resident herd of elk that live on this incredibly diverse property filter out of the rugged oak-filled canyons and onto the seemingly endless mile and half long by a half-mile-wide plateau of rich cropland for their evening meal.
Multiple springs fed creeks wind and twist their way down through the heart of the massive canyons before finally reaching their destination in the Niobrara National Scenic River. These flowing waters provide ample amounts of freshwater for the vast amounts of wildlife and for your cattle herd.
After a day of fun on the scenic river, multiple shorefront campground locations welcome you for a camp out beneath the Nebraska star-filled sky. The opportunities are endless for year-round activities along this beautiful stretch of riverfront. Access is easy via a maintained road along the bottom of the river bluff, providing ideal locations for campgrounds or a cabin location with impressive views. The true beauty of this property cannot be described. This is a must-see for any outdoor enthusiast that has dreamed of owning such a vast and pristine piece of the Niobrara River. A property of this nature, with so many opportunities, does not come to the open market often. Do not miss your chance at such an amazing piece of ground.
- 25 miles north of Ainsworth, Nebraska Regional Airport; 1 hour from Winner, SD Regional Airport; 5 hours from Omaha; 3 miles from Meadville Bridge
- 2 miles of easily accessible Niobrara River frontage
- 600 acres of flat tillable ground consisting of mostly Class II soils (500 currently in production) 230-alfalfa and 270 corn
- Pasture will run between 150-175 pairs, good fences and gates throughout
- Electricity run throughout with transformers and power drops in multiple locations throughout
- More than 25 miles of internal trails and roads
- Cedar tree removal program underway (approx.250 acres enrolled)
- Cub Creek and Chimney Creek both spring fed, flow across the property and join the Niobrara River
- Oak and Ponderosa Pine filled canyons create incredible habitat for the Elk, Mule Deer, Whitetails, and Merriam Turkeys that call the ranch home
- Excellent waterfowl hunting opportunities exist on the tillable field and along the sandbars on the river
- Exceptional Channel Catfishing in the river
- Many ideal locations in the meadows or upper ridges for large food plots
- Beautiful views from many locations that would be ideal for a home or cabin
- Endless opportunities for trail rides and chuck wagon excursions
- Truly a one-of-a-kind property with so much to offer
Springview , Nebraska 68778
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.