Country Home In Great Location For Ranching And Hunting
- Interactive Map
Cattle / Hunting property in an ideal location on a main Highway with loads of opportunity. The newly renovated home sets well off the highway and includes a detached two-car garage/shop, 40x60 barn, working pens, and multiple pastures for rotational grazing. The newly renovated home features custom hickory cabinets with granite countertops & tile floor in the Kitchen & hand-scraped hickory flooring & an energy-efficient fireplace insert in the living room. A new HVAC installed in 2016. Too many other updates and improvements to list.
Three 32’x450’ former poultry houses now serve as hay storage & cattle loafing shed. There are 3 good water wells on the property with one for the home, one for the chicken houses, and one for another homestead location on the SE Corner where there is also electricity and a 2nd entrance off the Highway. There is also rural water to the home with the well water as a backup. Additionally, there are about 90 acres of wooded ground with two cleared food plots that hold an abundance of deer, turkey, and hogs. Give us a call and we will take you for a private tour of this great combo ranching/hunting/country living home. For a full list of renovations and improvements send the agent an email.
- 1651 Sq/Ft, 3 bed/ 2 Bath completely renovated home
- Multiple pastures for rotational grazing
- 3 ponds with one large pond that is stocked for bass
- 90 acres of woods for awesome deer and turkey hunting
- Located on Highway 412 ALT
- 3 good water wells and also rural water
- 40x60 Equipment barn with additional covered RV storage on both sides
- Currently running 40 Cow/calf pairs
- Just 50 mins from Tulsa
- Short drive from NW Ark
2 US HWY 412 ALT, Lot #WP001
Rose, Oklahoma 74364