Property With Open Pasture And River Frontage
This tract joins the North Canadian River on the East side with 2 miles of river frontage. There are multiple locations to put in some huge food plots in some of the best bottomland soils around. Some pastures are covered up in huge patches of clover creating a great food source. There are many pastures, timber lines, creeks, bottoms, ridges and pinch points that are very well suited for multiple hunters. The habitat is prime for wildlife with dense thickets and meadows covered with a multitude of forage types. The North Canadian River is also well known for some great duck hunting and fishing. Since nearly 50% of the property is open pasture, there is also ample room to run a good number of livestock. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own one of the best pieces of property in the state.
- Included in the acreage is and additional partial interest in 158 acres joining the property.
- 2 miles of North Canadian River frontage
- Covered up with wildlife
- Large mature, oaks, cottonwoods, pecan, walnut, and other hardwoods
- Perfectly laid out for hosting many hunters
- Multiple ponds
- County road to North West corner of property
- Just 1 ½ hr +\- drive from both Tulsa and Ok City, 3 ½ hrs +\- to Dallas
1972 N 385 RD
Wetumka, Oklahoma 74883