Deer, Turkey, Dove Hunting, All-Around Recreational Property
Ames Plantation has helped make this property a big buck and turkey factory! Just look at the current trail cam pics! Ames is 18,500+ acres under intense, long-term quality deer management and thousands more of adjoining private acres are also under quality management, and this property joins Ames along its entire north and west boundaries! Great access from the SE corner off Highway 18 in Grand Junction! Perfect 50/50 mix of productive cropland and mixed pines, scattered hardwood, and select cut timber with 4 ponds. This is the perfect size and location to create a true wildlife sanctuary and recreational property in an area that is producing 140 to 160+ inch mature bucks, and it is only 35 min from Collierville! Exceptional deer, turkey, and dove, and it could easily be managed for quail if desired! It has an old house that could be renovated for a cabin, a classic rustic barn, great ag income, easy access, and multiple potential lake and building sites! If you are serious about owning a great all-around recreational property in a great area, then you must see this one!
- Great mix of approx. half crop and half timberland with 4 scattered ponds
- Good ag income should produce $5,000 to $10,000 to the landowner annually
- Small, old farm house has electric and water and could be renovated for a hunting cabin or there are several nice potential building sites and several potential lake sites
- Small, rustic old barn has water and is very functional and ideally located near the southeast entrance well away from the prime hunting areas
- Great access from the east and southeast, and when combined with the fact that most of the best cover is to the north and west on Ames, this is the perfect setup for hunting behind those cold fronts with northwesterly winds that we all love hunting!
- Joins Ames Plantation with more than 18,500 acres under long-term quality deer management and thousands of additional private acres also under quality management
- This area has a long, rich sporting tradition and is historically known for producing trophy bucks, turkey, dove and quail. With proper management, this area is producing mature bucks between 140 and 160+ inches!
- Right in the middle of the highly sought after area between La Grange (5min), Hickory Valley (10min) and Grand Junction (5min) and is an easy 35-minute drive from Collierville, 45 minutes from Memphis, 55 minutes from Jackson, 60 minutes from Oxford/Ole Miss, and less than 3 hours from Nashville
5505 TN Hwy 18, Lot#WP02
Grand Junction, Tennessee 38039