Property Along San Bernard River Presents Unique Opportunity
- Interactive Map
Located just 60 miles from downtown Houston in a highly desirable and growing area, this acreage property along the San Bernard River presents a unique opportunity for almost any buyer. Wooded with massive oak, native pecan, and other hardwoods donned with Spanish moss, all highlighted by roughly 900 feet of San Bernard River frontage. This property is selectively cleared and under brushed in areas with portions of the property left completely undisturbed; this property provides recreational opportunities in an almost park-like setting. This property’s location, diversity, and access provide something for even the most experienced and discerning buyer. Whether a recreational end-user, developer or investor, this ranch provides ample opportunities and should be considered. Call us today to set up your own private showing—showings by appointment only.
- Rare mix of selective clearing and under brushing, as well as undisturbed habitat consisting of giant oak, towering native pecan, and other hardwood trees.
- Woods cover roughly 35% of property
- Roughly 900 ft riverbank along the San Bernard River
- Gate at country road
- Mature hardwood trees preserved throughout property
- Old windmill/well once provided water
- Condition of well, pumps and equipment are unknown
- Electrical pole at county road
- Habitat, cover and water on ranch make for good wildlife
- Whitetail, hogs and dove abundant in the area
- Fishing opportunities on San Bernard River
CR 945, Lot# WP0001
Brazoria, Texas 77422