Hunting And Rec Land Near Starvation State Park And Ashley National Forest
- Interactive Map
Overlooking the Ouray and Uinta Reservation to the south and the beautiful Uintah Mountains to the north, this property is not hard on the eyes. Vast scenery that is scattered with pronghorn and mule deer along with small game critters is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. It is located just outside the city of Duchesne and Bridgeland which is perfect for all outdoor recreation, hunters, fishermen/women, and nature seekers! There are endless possibilities for this remote piece of property and it is just minutes away from over 200,000+ acres of BLM ground and the Ashley National Forest. The beautiful waters of Starvation Reservoir are 20 miles away where you can boat, swim, and tighten your lines on some great fishing. Talk about an amazing place for a base camp to hit all of your outdoor needs! There is plenty of space to build a cabin or pull the RV up for the weekend. You can saddle up the horses, hop on the ATV/UTV and explore some of the prettiest country Utah has to offer. You can even see elk and wild turkeys running the hills of this property! The option for wintering livestock is another opportunity of this ranch.
- Good gravel and dirt road system
- 10 miles west of over 200,000 acers of BLM ground
- 15 miles for Starvation State Park
- 20 miles to Ashley National Forest
- 54 miles from Ouray National Wildlife Refuge
- 1 hour drive to Strawberry Reservoir
- Under two hours from downtown Park City (Deer Valley Ski Resort, Park City and the Canyons)
- Just over two hours from the Salt Lake City International Airport
- Within 10 miles of exceptional brown trout fishing on he Duchesne River.
Cottonwood Ridge Road, Lot #WP003
Duchesne, Utah 84021