Shenandoah Valley Tract That Adjoins GW National Forest
- Interactive Map
Own a piece of God's country in the scenic Shenandoah Valley that adjoins the George Washington National Forest. It will give you endless adventures and private access to the expansive acreage of the national forest. This farm-style home gives you seclusion in rural Fort Valley. Gorgeous sunrise and mountain views to the east will await the next lucky homeowner. It offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a dining area, eat-in kitchen, living room, sunroom/porch, basement with flue for the woodstove, and an oversized attached garage. That is just the house. Now for the outside. A very large approx. 24' x 36 ' workshop (he is a woodworker) with electric, wood stove, propane gas heater, air condition (window units), and a large room over the top that can be used for storage or endless possibilities. Several run-in sheds and several other outbuildings. It offers an asphalt driveway and a large concrete garage apron. The kitchen cabinets are oak and built by a local Fort Valley native. Whitetail Properties is co-listing this property with Sager Real Estate’s residential specialist Melissa Crider. Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing of this gorgeous home!
- Lovely and secluded 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 1600 square foot home in rural Fort Valley
- Farm style home features include a screened in porch, bonus room, and basement
- Property adjoins the George Washington National Forest
- Multiple outbuildings for storage and a two car garage
- Endless hunting adventures await with private access to the national forest
- Road frontage on a paved county road
- Asphalt driveway and large concrete garage apron
- Gorgeous sunrise and mountain views to the east
- Privacy and seclusion in rural Fort Valley
- Co-listing this property with Sager Real Estate
- Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing!
2761 Boliver Road, LOT#WP001
Fort Valley, Virginia 22652